Thursday, March 20, 2008

Okay, so I've been busy...

you know--creating LIFE and everything!


Jane is going to be a big sister!
That's the big news around here and the reason I haven't been posting lately. I've just been very, very tired. Our latest creation is due September 22nd. This is a picture of our sonogram picture from 8 weeks. If you look very carefully, you can see...something. Truthfully, I have no idea what anyone can make from these pictures. We called Jane "Wilma" when I was pregnant, partly because her sonogram picture looked like the eye of a hurricane. Right now, Andrew is calling the baby "Stewart Gilligan" after Stewie on Family Guy. I am calling the baby "Roger" after Roger the alien on American Dad. Suffice it to say, Andrew and I watch too many adult cartoons.
D'Oh!

1 comment: