Friday, April 4, 2008

Little Esther Williams


Thanks to an episode of "Little Bill", Jane got "toddler fixated" on swimming yesterday. So, we put on her "Beebee" suit and let her practice some strokes hoping that would quell her fixation. Well, now she's "toddler obsessed" with going swimming. She woke up this morning asking to incessantly go to the "poo". Looks like we are hitting the indoor pool at the YMCA today! Wish me luck!
(As an aside, my preggo brain almost title this post "Little Ethel Merman". But I should surely save that title for when I get a video of her singing "Every thing's Coming up Roses".


2 comments:

Hilary said...

This is why you need a trip to Neal's. They would never let you mix up your Ethels.

PS: Ed told me that they are secretly hoping that Roger is a girl, you name her Blanche, and then their Bette Davis/Joan Crawford dreams will be fulfilled. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

lefobserver said...

HI FROM GREECE.
I AM 11 YEARS OLD. PLEASE,
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG, IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAF OF OUALIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
lefobserver.blogspot.com