Friday, January 25, 2008

Blinding Me With Science!

We took a trip to the Maryland Science Center today, courtesy of the Herman Dyer family membership. They have a huge children's room with great hands-on activities for the little ones. Jane loved the water table, the submarine rooms (which I had to follow her around in on my knees) and the spinning ball thing. It was so great not to be responsible for 20 children while at the Science Center. I forget that I don't have to dread "field trips" now that I only have one child to follow around. A city school field trip was entering the children's room as we were leaving, and I can't say I was missing my job at that moment. Anyway, we had a well planned (thanks to our cruise director/nazi Hilary) great time. Thanks again Heidi!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ha ha, in on a "family membership." Who got to play Heidi's partner and who got to play the unfortunate Nanny? =)